Cooking : 10 minutes
Serve(s) : 4
LINGUINE WITH WILD MUSHROOMS Main course
A comfort dish your guests will adore.
Preparation : 15 minutes Cooking : 10 minutes Serve(s) : 4
- 1 lb (450 g)linguine, cooked al dente
- 3 tbsp (45 ml)olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml)dried wild mushrooms, rehydrated
- 1 package of white button mushrooms
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of thyme, leaves only
- 1 cup (243 g)Olympic Krema plain yogurt
- Salt and pepper
Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid.
In a frying pan, heat the oil and brown the mushrooms with the shallot and garlic.
Add the thyme and season with salt and pepper.
Add the mushroom liquid and reduce by half.
Add the yogurt and the pasta and mix well.