Cooking : None
Serve(s) : 4
SHRIMP SALAD WITH AVOCADO AND YOGURT Appetizer
A little recipe bursting with freshness, to savour in a salad or a sandwich on toasted brown bread. A version with grilled shrimp is also very tasty — it all depends on how much time you have to prepare your little feast.
Preparation : 15 minutes Cooking : None Serve(s) : 4
- 13 1/2 oz (400 g)nordic shrimp
- 1 tbsp (15 ml)red wine vinegar
- A few drops of Tabasco
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 ripe avocados, sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (122 g)Olympic Organic coconut yogurt
- ½ bunch of coriander, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a bowl, season the shrimp and combine them with the wine vinegar, Tabasco, lime juice, and salt and pepper.
Add the avocado slices, onion, yogurt and coriander.
Check the seasoning.