Cooking : None
Serve(s) : 2
Swell Yellow SmoothieBreakfasts
An Okanagan interpretation of the traditional Indian lassi, a bit of spice makes it nice, stimulates digestion and also helps reduce inflammation. This frothy smoothie is delicious over ice also.
Preparation : None Cooking : None Serve(s) : 2
- 2 cupsOlympic plain Kefir
- 2 chopped peaches (about 1 cup)
- 2 chopped apricots (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 tsp.turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp.ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp.freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 tbsp.honey (to taste)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
Combine all ingredients in the jug of your blender and operate until you have a smooth textured and frothy concoction.