Avocado and yogurt smoothie bowl
Summer in a bowl!
- 1 cup (250 mL) Olympic Organic Plain yogurt
- ½ ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) hemp seed or chia seed
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon (2 ml) sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon (1 ml) ground black pepper
- 1 cup (250 ml) of ice
- Pink grapefruit, in segments
- Avocado, diced
- Walnut of Grenoble
- Fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt in flakes
- Ground black pepper
- Grilled pita tips
- In the blender, reduce all the ingredients of the smoothie into mashed potatoes. Divide into two serving bowls.
- Garnish with pink grapefruit, avocado, walnut, fresh basil, sea salt and black pepper. Serve with grilled pita tips.