Coconut chia seeds pudding, yogurt and fruit coulis
Colourful, delicious and tasty chia pudding!
- 7 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- a pinch of ground vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- a cup of frozen fruits (mango, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries etc.)
- ⅓ cup of water
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- one cup of Olympic Organic plain yogurt to serve
- fresh berries
- In a mason pot, place all the ingredients together. Mix thoroughly and shake vigorously so that the chia seeds do not clump together at the bottom of the pot.
Let stand for 30 minutes shaking occasionally.
- In the mixer bowl, mix all ingredients together until smooth. You can also leave pieces if desired.
Place in a bowl and let stand for a few minutes.
- To serve, place a serving of the coulis in the bottom of each glass, a serving of yogurt then add a serving of chia pudding. Alternate the layers and garnish with fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, kiwis etc…).
- Server in a bowl and garnish with passion fruit, granola, pistachio and fresh raspberries.
Photo credit and recipe: Emilie Gaillet