Skip to content
Linguine with wild mushrooms
A comfort dish your guests will adore.
- 1 lb (450 g)linguine, cooked al dente
- 3 tbsp (45 ml)olive oil
- ½ cup (125 ml)dried wild mushrooms, rehydrated
- 1 package of white button mushrooms
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of thyme, leaves only
- 1 cup (243 g)Olympic Krema plain yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and brown the mushrooms with the shallot and garlic.
- Add the thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the mushroom liquid and reduce by half.
- Add the yogurt and the pasta and mix well.
- Serve warm.