Chocolate glazed strawberry yogurt bundt cake
A moist, delicious and most indulgent treat for your 3:00 PM snack!
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup of butter, room temperature
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Olympic Krema Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 ½ cups of fresh strawberries, sliced small
Chocolate Satin Glaze
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp. salted butter
- 1 Tbsp. white corn syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
Fresh strawberries, sliced, if desired to top the cake
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 °F.
- Whisk your dry ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream the butter until it’s light and fluffy. Mix in the sugars, beating until it’s once again light and fluffy.
- Slowly beat in the eggs then add in the vanilla extract.
- Add the Krema yogurt and mix in thoroughly.
- Add in the dry ingredients, beat until the batter is smooth.
- Fold in the strawberries by hand until incorporated.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan and pour the batter in. Tap the pan a couple of times on the counter to get any air bubbles out.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 55-65 minutes until completely baked through. Test with a cake tester to make sure it’s done or like all Bundt cakes, it will collapse if under baked.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes, then invert onto a baking rack to cool.
- Combine the ingredients for the satin chocolate glaze in a large glass microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave on high for 30-second intervals, stirring after each until the mixture is smooth and completely combined.
- Pour over the cake, then top with fresh strawberries if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!