Skip to content
Fresh and creamy cheese made with yogurt!
- 1 tub Olympic Krema plain yogurt (Olympic organic plain yogurt works as well).
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- ¼ cup of red or yellow diced pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Line a large sieve with a clean paper towel or with many layers of cheesecloth and set atop a large bowl.
- Pour yogurt into the sieve and cover with the cheesecloth or a plastic wrap.
- Let sit 8 hours in the refrigerator. The day after, the labneh is ready!
- Sprinkle with olive oil, sea salt, pepper and fresh spices. Garnish with peppers if desired and serve with pita bread.