- Recipe Side dishes
- Preparation15 minutes
- Cook Time10 minutes
These potato pancakes are the perfect cocktail hour snack. Garnish with smoked salmon or a different smoked fish, sour cream and chives.
- 1 cup (243 g) Olympic Krema plain yogurt
- 4 potatoes, peeled and grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped parsley
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- ½ cup (60 ml) mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the parsley, cheese and oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Drop heaping spoonfuls of the mixture into the frying pan and cook on medium heat until golden, adding oil as needed.
- Turn and garnish with parsley and cheese.
- Continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Serve immediately.