Caffe latte yogurt brownies
Well, THAT'S a yummy brownie!
- 250 mL (1 cup) oatmeal*
- 5 ml (1 tsp) baking powder
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) brown sugar
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) egg white
- 180 ml (¾ cup) of Olympic Dairy KREMA Caffe Latte 9% M.F.
- 60 g (2 oz.) Chopped dark chocolate (or ⅓ cup (80 mL))
- 60 mL (¼ cup) Olympic Krema Café latte yogurt
- 40 g (1.4 oz.) Chopped dark chocolate (or about 60 mL (¼ cup))
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- In a bowl, combine oats with baking powder and cocoa powder.
- In a second medium bowl, whisk the brown sugar with egg white for about 3 minutes or until the mixture whitens, add yogurt and chocolate by gently “folding” the mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients and the chocolate chips, then mix gently.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the cake is cooked but always lightly melted in centre*.
- *The brownie is even better when not overcooked. When in doubt, remove it from the oven!
Recipe & photo credits : Cynthia Marcotte